Our featured activity is Dragon Raiders Activity Park in the Lleyn Peninsula
Dragon Raiders Activity Park
Best known for offering paintball in North Wales, Dragon Raiders are also highly sought-after for the following:
- Location – the gorgeous Lleyn Peninsula
- Paintball Park – no matter your age or experience level, Dragon Raiders are able to provide an unforgettable day out with paintball action across many acres of sumptuous woodland.
- Bear Grylls Survival Academy – endorsed and set up by the man himself, the academy should be challenged by all budding survivalists. It’s the perfect way for youngsters to get active and out of the glare of the television screen and to learn some important skills in the process.
- Segway X2 Adventures – the only way to say goodbye to a groom or bride to be is by chasing them around a Segway track! One of the most novel activities throughout North Wales that is deserving of your attention.
Tree Top Adventure is also another fondly thought of activity in North Wales:
- Location – The heart of Snowdonia National Park.
- Construction – Built by RCD, the European Leaders in ropes course design and construction
- Adventurer’s Course – Comprises the world’s only continuous safety system designed for use in trees. This allows participants to progress from one obstacle to the next without the need to detach themselves from the safety system
- Instructors – Trained and assessed by the UK’s premier ropes course training company and carefully selected for their inter-personal skills and dedication to the values held by Tree Top Adventure
- Developmental Ropes Course – elements specifically designed for team and personal development and available for use with highly skilled and experienced facilitators
to be included in future features please contact us.